1 August JSC National Atomic Company "Kazatomprom" ("Kazatomprom", "KAP" or "the Company") announces the following operations and trading update for the second quarter and half-year ended 30 June 2022. This update provides a summary of recent developments in the uranium industry, as well as provisional information related to the Company’s key second-quarter and half-year operating and trading results, and current 2022 guidance. The information contained in this Operations and Trading Update may be subject to change. Market Overview In a paper titled "Nuclear Power and Secure Energy Transitions," the International Energy Agency (IEA) examined how nuclear energy could aid in resolving the world’s ongoing energy security and climate crisis. The organization concurs that nuclear energy could play a significant role in helping nations securely transition to low-carbon energy generation. According to the IEA, countries that deploy or increase their use of nuclear energy reduce fossil fuels imports and carbon […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content