The Arts Council’s Restart the Artsmobile. Photo courtesy of the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council. Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council receives $500,000 grant
The Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council (GPAC) just received a $500,000 American Rescue Plan grant from the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) to help the local arts and cultural sector recover from the pandemic. GPAC will regrant these funds to small nonprofit organizations and independent artists in Allegheny County in 2022.
The one-time grant will provide general operating support for nonprofit arts groups with budgets of less than $250,000 and provide funding to independent artists for the creation of art. Forty percent of the funds will go to BIPOC artists and organizations. GPAC will announce the complete grant details and eligibility in the spring of 2022.
In total, the NEA will award grants totaling $20,200,000 to 66 local arts agencies nationwide for sub-granting.This grant is the second of three […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content