GOLDEN, Colo., Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Golden Minerals Company (“Golden Minerals”, “Golden” or the “Company”) (NYSE American and TSX: AUMN) today announced financial results and a business summary for the quarter ending September 30, 2020.
Third Quarter Summary Financial Results Revenue of $2.1 million and a net operating margin (oxide plant lease revenue less lease costs) of $1.6 million related to the lease of the Company’s oxide plant to Hecla Mining Co. in the third quarter 2020, compared to a $1.4 million net operating margin realized in the third quarter 2019 (all figures presented in approximate USD)
Cash and cash equivalents balance of $8.7 million as of September 30, 2020, compared to $4.6 million on hand at year-end 2019
Exploration expenses of $1.2 million in the third quarter 2020, compared to $0.9 million in the year ago period Zero debt after repaying related party short term debt […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content