Gold Prices, Federal Reserve, Congress, Coronavirus Vaccine, Monetary Policy – Talking Points:
The historic signing of the world’s largest free-trade agreement notably buoyed Asian equity markets.
Asian equity markets continued to push higher during Asia-Pacific trade, as regional investors cheered regional trade progress and resistance to enforcing a national lockdown in the United States.Japan’s Nikkei 225 soared over 2% on the back of better-than-expected GDP results and the signing of the world’s largest free trade agreement, known as the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).Australia’s ASX 200 climbed 1.2% before market data issues resulted in the suspension of share trading.The haven-associated US Dollar and Japanese Yen continued to lose ground against their major counterparts, while the cyclically-sensitive AUD , NZD , CAD and NOK all largely outperformed. Copper surged over 2.5% after Chinese industrial production figures for October exceeded market expectations.Looking ahead, a slew of speeches from […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content