VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / March 3, 2022 / The latest Kinvestor Report on the global uranium industry covers the history and uses of uranium, analysis of current market data, and an outlook for the future of uranium exploration and production. The report also looks at factors of supply and demand and outlines major players in the industry.
Download the free Kinvestor Research report here for a full analysis of the global uranium industry.
Used as a nuclear energy source for over 60 years, uranium is a naturally-occuring heavy metal that can be found in rocks and seawater. As of 2020, nuclear power and other sources of renewable energy made up one third of the global electricity mix.The uranium market can be segmented into three categories: resources, exploration, and production. Currently, Australia, Kazakhstan, and Canada account for over 50% of the world’s total uranium supply, and are three of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content