Genel Energy PLC (LSE:GENL, OTC:GEGYY) jumped 4% to 176.2p after announcing its permanent chief financial officer.
Luke Clements was previously the interim chief financial officer, and “has been responsible for a broad range of financial, commercial, and treasury related activities,” according to a statement.
“Luke is the ideal person to continue delivering the financial platform that facilitates our strategy, a strategy he has been integral in building,” said chair David McManus. 2.00pm: Yellow Cake jumps on Uranium delivery
Uranium company Yellow Cake PLC (AIM:YCA) jumped 5%, or 9p, to 384p after it announced it has taken delivery of over 2mln lbs of triuranium octoxide.Triuranium octoxide is a compound of uranium that is converted into uranium hexafluoride for the purpose of uranium enrichment.Yellow Cake exercised a buyback option it had with Kazatomprom , a Kazakhstan producer and seller of uranium at a price of US$43.25/lb.According to the statement, it now holds over […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!