Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 19, 2022) – Forum Energy Metals Corp. ( TSXV: FMC ) ( OTCQB: FDCFF ) (‘Forum’ or ‘the Company’) is pleased to announce that it has completed drilling eight holes for 2,062 metres on its 100% owned Wollaston Uranium Project , located 10km southeast of Cameco’s Rabbit Lake mill and 30km southeast of Orano/Denison’s McClean Lake mill (Figure 1).
HIGHLIGHTS Anomalous radioactivity in four holes on one of three targets drilled. Weak uranium mineralization was seen in core with associated bleaching, secondary hematite and minor uranium oxides in 4 holes. Follow-up drilling and further gravity surveys strongly recommended. Ken Wheatley, Vice President, Exploration , stated ‘This is a tremendous start on this project in an area of the Athabasca Basin that is prolific with several uranium deposits in close proximity to two […]
Click here to view original web page at menafn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!