Company continues to advance feasibility study and environmental assessment on schedule
Aaron MacDonell, B.Sc., has been appointed as Environmental Manager. In this role, Mr. MacDonell will lead Fission’s Environmental Assessment process, the submission of the Environmental Impact Statement, and the subsequent licensing and permitting of the project through to construction and production. He will also establish longer term company processes for environmental stewardship in sustainability, protection and compliance as the company shifts operations from developer to producer. Mr. MacDonell has over twenty years of experience in the mining sector with a strong focus on planning and managing the environmental operations for developers and producers.
Sam Hartmann, P. Geo., has been appointed as Fission’s Chief Geologist . Sam Hartmann will lead the geology technical team to expand and upgrade existing resources for future production within the context of the life of mine plan being developed for the Feasibility Study. […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!