all dollar figures in US dollars, unless otherwise indicated
VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to report its third quarter 2020 summary financial and operating results. The Company’s unaudited condensed consolidated interim financial statements and related management’s discussion and analysis for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2020 are available for download on SEDAR, on EDGAR and on the Company’s website.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast today commencing at 8:00 am PT (11:00 am ET) to discuss third quarter results and upcoming milestones. Further details are provided at the end of this news release.
"Equinox Gold again delivered record results with more than 128,000 ounces of gold sold, $98 million in earnings from mine operations and adjusted net income of $39 million," said Christian Milau, Chief Executive Officer. "Proactive […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content