The company noted it has several existing uranium mines on standby and significant existing inventories of company-produced, US-origin uranium At current commodity prices, Energy Fuels’ inventory has a value of $39.1 million Energy Fuels Inc. ( TSX:EFR , NYSEMKT:UUUU ) reports that it had $98.8 million of working capital, including $79.4 million of cash and marketable securities and $29.2 million of inventory, as of June 30, 2021.
In a statement, the company added that at current commodity prices, its inventory has a value of $39.1 million.
During the quarter ended June 30, 2021, Energy Fuels also noted that it incurred a net loss of $10.8 million, which included a non-cash mark-to-market increase in warrant liabilities during the quarter of $3.6 million, resulting from a significant increase in its share price.
With several existing uranium mines on standby and significant existing inventories of company-produced, US-origin uranium, the company said it continues to be […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content