Laramide Resources Ltd. and Emerging Markets Consulting, LLC. Supply Security Among Other Factors Driving Demand for Yellowcake
ORLANDO, Fla., May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — There’s a funny thing about resource companies, particularly those who mine the dirt beneath their feet.
Sometimes that earth moves on its own, figuratively of course, but it moves.
This virtual movement can be good or bad. Gold buyers saw crypto siphon off investors at one point and the metal didn’t appreciate like most other assets in the recent bull market. The cost of mining gold was likely unchanged, but the spot price in the market wasn’t rising due to external, global factors.But that door of impact swings both ways as we begin to introduce Laramide Resources Ltd. (TSX: LAM) (ASX: LAM) (OTCQX: LMRXF), an exploration and development company, which holds diversified uranium assets strategically positioned in the United States and Australia that have been chosen […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content