Location map for new Lynnda Strip drill holes, Mother Lode Project, East Bullfrog Mining District, Nevada Lynnda Strip cross-section (4086940N) Lynnda Strip vein/stockwork zones: Upper Vein in hole ML20-169CT Lynnda Strip vein/stockwork zones, Lower Vein in hole ML20-167CT (red circle is visible gold) assays pending VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 17, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Corvus Gold Inc. (“Corvus” or the “Company”) – (TSX: KOR, NASDAQ: KOR) announces it has received additional results from its new Lynnda Strip discovery east and west of the previously announced discovery hole ML20-168 (NR20-17: 106.7m @ 0.71g/t gold & 48.8m @ 0.90 g/t gold). The new oxide, vein intersections are within broad zones of lower-grade disseminated mineralization highlighted by an Upper Zone vein in hole ML20-170 (42.7m @ 2.06 g/t gold including 12.2m @ 4.88 g/t gold) and a Lower Zone vein in hole ML20-166 (33.5m @ 1.63 g/t gold including 7.6m @ 3.96 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content