Metals exposure extends beyond just the metal itself. Ample opportunities exist for miners, and Sprott has a pair of options worth considering given the upside in gold and uranium.
As a hawkish Fed continues to ramp up rate hikes, inflation is proving to be more stubborn than anticipated. As such, the potential for a recession continues to loom. This makes the case for gold as a safe haven asset as well as a portfolio diversifier.
“Gold bullion has unequivocally demonstrated its long-term value as a risk diversifier,” a Sprott analysis noted. “The notion that it deserves to be positioned as a defensive anchor in a balanced equity investment strategy (and perhaps in a more meaningful ratio than fixed income) is gaining traction.”
Given this, a mining opportunity exists in the Sprott Gold Miners ETF (SGDM) . If gold demand continues to rise, this can have a domino effect on the performance of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content