NEW YORK, Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Amid a global pandemic and economic uncertainty, investors are increasingly turning to gold. A recent MagnifyMoney survey reported that about one in six people have invested in gold or another metal in the past three months, with another 23% saying they’re seriously considering it. Companies operating in the precious metals sector are in an ideal position to benefit from this investment tide as they evaluate their offerings, increase their holdings and work to support the growing number of investors on the lookout for more stable options. For example, GoldHaven Resources Corp. (CSE: GOH) (OTCQB: ATUMF ) ( GOH Profile ) has completed options on some of the most promising properties in the highly productive Maricunga Gold Belt of Chile, including one yielding rock chip sample assays of 764 grams per tonne gold and 719 grams per tonne silver; the company is anticipating […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content