Samso chats with ENRG Elements managing director and CEO Caroline Keats. Coffee with Samso Episode 162 is all about uranium.
Today, we hear from Caroline Keats, managing director and CEO of ENRG Elements Ltd (ASX:EEL) about their uranium project in Niger, a well-known uranium province.
For decades, Niger has been a known uranium-producing nation in an endowed U3O8 mineralising province. When I think of a mineral province, my thoughts are the area is a proven mineralised system. In this day and age, the need to get the product to market is a very important aspect as well.
The first uranium story on Samso was in 2019 with Mike Young from Vimy Resources Ltd (ASX:VMY) . Vimy has since been taken over by Deep Yellow Limited (ASC: DYL). At that time, there was still a lot of resistance to the uranium business. The Business of Uranium with Mike Young I feel the sentiment […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content