VANCOUVER, BC, July 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen" or the "Company") (TSX: NXE) (NYSE: NXE) (ASX: NXG) is pleased to announce that on July 12, 2022, the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission ("CNSC") announced their acceptance of the draft Environmental Impact Statement (the "EIS") which the Company completed submission of in June 2022 (see News Release dated June 21, 2022). The acceptance of the draft EIS for NexGen’s 100% owned Rook I Project ("Rook I" or the "Project") located in Saskatchewan’s southwestern Athabasca Basin follows a 30-day period during which the CNSC conducted a conformance review of the draft EIS submission and confirmed no comments or conditions. Further, the acceptance marks the formal commencement of the 90-day period during which the CNSC will coordinate both the Federal technical and public review of the draft EIS.
Leigh Curyer, Chief Executive Officer commented: "The CNSC’s acceptance of the Rook […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content