The Bellevue Gold Ltd (ASX: BGL) share price is out of form on Thursday and is sinking lower again.
At the time of writing the gold-focused mineral exploration company’s shares are down 6% to $1.32.
This latest decline means the Bellevue Gold share price is now down over 11% since hitting a record high of $1.49 on Monday. Why is the Bellevue Gold share price sinking lower?
Investors have been selling the company’s shares over the last few days after a meaningful pullback in the gold price.This has been driven by news of a potentially effective COVID-19 vaccine being developed by Pfizer, which has given risk sentiment a boost and put pressure on safe haven assets.The impact has been so great that it has overshadowed a positive update by the company this week in relation to its resource estimate at its Bellevue Gold Project in Western Australia.According to the release, the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content