This post contains sponsored advertising content. This content is for informational purposes only and not intended to be investing advice.
Uranium is required for nuclear power plants. Like aeroplanes, when something goes wrong with nuclear – it’s dramatic – it makes headlines and burns into everyone’s brain.
But judged by the cold metric of human deaths per Kilowatt/hour – nuclear reactors are 40 X safer than gas and 330 X safer than coal .
Nuclear energy now supplies 10% of the world’s electricity and is responsible for one-third of global carbon-free electricity. Fifty-five power reactors are currently being constructed in 19 countries, notably China, India, Russia and the United Arab Emirates. is focused on the strategic acquisition, exploration, and development of alternative energy/fuel projects , including uranium, lithium, and other critical clean energy elements.AAZ is developing its majority-owned joint venture East Preston uranium project , and its recently acquired Hatchet Lake […]
Click here to view original web page at www.benzinga.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!