Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – October 4, 2022) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has acquired by staking the Anchor Lithium Project ("Anchor", or the "Project") located within the Meguma Terrane of central and western Nova Scotia, Canada. Anchor consists of 34 mineral licences in two sub-projects known as "Drake" and "Yankee" totalling approximately 31,808 hectares (78,598 acres), located in an emerging lithium exploration district known to host lithium-bearing pegmatites. Anchor is 100%-owned by ALX with no applicable royalties and the newly-staked claims are in good standing until September 2024.
Highlights of ALX’s Anchor Lithium Project Anchor is underexplored for lithium-bearing pegmatites, Historical exploration within the Meguma Terrane focused mainly on gold and the mining of tin and other critical […]
Click here to view original web page at www.streetinsider.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!