Previous drilling by the company at Samphire Uranium Project in South Australia. Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX:AGE) is preparing for the next step at its Samphire Uranium Project in South Australia by applying to the SA Department for Energy and Mining (DEM) for a Retention Lease to conduct a pilot Field Recovery Trial.
The company is proposing to undertake a short-term small-scale Field Recovery Trial in early 2024 for around three months to test the use of the In-Situ Recovery (ISR) method for the project.
ISR is a method used in about 55% of the world’s uranium production and has been used safely at other uranium mines in northeast South Australia since 1998. Input for planned study
Alligator Energy CEO Greg Hall said, “The pilot Field Recovery Trial will look at many of the previously bench-scale tested and modelled technical, hydrogeological, environmental and economic aspects of the project, and provide important input […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content